Administrators can log meals and rest breaks manually if they were not logged by the user. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Choose Employees > Timesheet and the Employee timesheet List is displayed.
- Click on the user name where you want to add the break manually. The employee’s details are displayed.
- In the top tab row, click Timesheets. A list of timesheets is displayed.
- In the far-left column, click on the gear icon. The Shift Information screen is displayed.
- Click on Add Break. A new pop-up is displayed.
- Choose the Break Type from the drop-down menu (Meal & Rest Break).
- Enter the break start time and the break end time and then click Save. The pop-up closes and you will see the added information.
An administrator can also add breaks manually in two other ways follow the steps below to do so:
- Choose Sites > Overview and choose the site you want view from the list.
- Under the Overview section, choose Timesheets.
- Follow the steps 4 to 7 as stated in the previous slide.
- From the Dashboard view choose Schedules & Attendance at the top tab row.
- On the left side, under Approval & Audit, click Time Approval. A grid with time entries displays.
- Follow the steps 4 to 7 as stated in the previous section.