To use break management, enable the feature as an administrator. Follow the steps below to do so.
- From your portal, choose Settings > Roles & Security.
- Under the Roles / Permissions tab, expand the roles under the Admin Portal Roles and click Administrator. The list of permissions is displayed on the right.
- Expand the Break Management folder to display the options.
- Select from the following to enable Break Management:
- View break rule: Allows user to access the Break Management menu and view the list of active Break Rules (no other actions can be performed, here it is a read-only). This setting is mandatory.
- Create break rule: Allows the user to view and add rules and associate positions.
- Edit break rule: Allows the user to edit existing break rules including conditions, associating and dissociating positions and rename the break rule.
- Deactivate break rule: Allows the user to deactivate break rules
- View work exception: Allow the user to display break exceptions during scheduled breaks.