Now that you have captured the address details, you can dispatch the job. Required fields will be denoted as such.
- Job-Type: The name of the job to be dispatched.
- Send: Select this option to dispatch the job-type. This button will be grey until all mandatory fields are filled out. The button will then turn blue.
- Name of the client with the UID.
- Name of the main contact with phone number.
- Region with the UID.
- The full address of the client.
Billing & Client
- Price Tier with Code/ID: To be used with the Billing module only. Will be defaulted to the default price tier of the job-type of the site.
- General: The default Site Instructions at the site.
- Job-Type Instructions: The Job Settings & Instructions for the job-type at the site. The dispatcher can also add event specific instructions which will be displayed to the responder in the TrackTik Guard Tour mobile application.
- Task Instructions: Enter additional instructions to the user who will be responding to the dispatch.
- Priority: The priority of the dispatch. Visible to the user.
- Custom ID of the Event: An additional ID to tag the event with. This will be visible to the user who is dispatched. The dispatcher can override the system-assigned event ID with a custom one.
- Now: Will dispatch to the user now (default option)
- Later: Will dispatch the user later and date.
- Reminder: When scheduled in the future, a reminder can be set which will remind the assigned user or group that many minutes before the event’s scheduled time.
- Planned Duration in Minutes: For reference purposes only. Duration will be displayed to the user that is dispatched.
- Assignment: Search for a user to dispatch to.
- Report: The report that is associated with the Job-Type.
- Form Fields
- Reported By: The name of the guard filling out the report.
- Type of Alarm: Select from the drop down.
- Alarm Description: Enter a description of the alarm.
- Onsite Contact: Enter the name of the site contact.
- Click Send when form is complete.