Visitor Metrics allows you to create custom reports to extract visitor data from existing reports.
- Click on the Visitor Metrics tab.
- Click on the Create New button to create a new visitor metric.
- Enter a name for the new report.
- Select an existing report template from which to pull data.
- Click the set up fields button.
- Select the fields you would like to display in the report.
- Click the Save button.
The new report metric will be added to the list of report metrics.
Click the Run button to generate the report metric you created.
Export Format: Select from CSV, Excel, HTML or PDF.
Date Range: Select a date range for your report.
Click the Save button. The report will generate and prompt you to download it.