Groups and Industries provide a logical way to group your incident categories, and to select only the incident categories you need for specific sites and zones. For example, you might create a Group/Industry for hospitals. You can then associate that group of incident categories to each of your hospital sites.
To learn more about assigning groups/industries to sites, please refer to the following article.
Add a new Group/Industry
- Click on the "Settings" tile.
- Select the Incident Categories option from the left side menu.
- Click on the Groups/Industries tab.
- Click on the "Create Group/Industry" button.
Assign Existing Incident Categories:
- Click the "Categories" button select the Group/Industry that is to have categories assigned to it.
- The Custom Category Builder page loads.
There are two folders provided:
- The top folder includes all incident types that have been added to the Default incident group.
- The Other Categories folder includes all incident types that have been excluded from the default incident group.
- Click on the plus sign next to either folder to open the folder and select individual incident categories.
- Click on Create Item to add a new incident category in this custom group.
Note: The list of the incident categories for this custom group will now populate in the list. As you add new incident categories this list will update to show all incident categories that have been added.