Existing geo-fence zones can be edited or deleted at any time. Each of the rows under the "Zones" tab represents one of the geo-fence zones for the site.
Follow the steps below to edit the information for a geo-fence zone.
- Click on the Edit button for the desired geo-fence.
- Modify this field to change the name or description of the geo-fence zone.
- Use the drop-down menu to select whether the geo-fence zone is a ‘Permitted’ or ‘Restricted’ area.
- If a geo-fence zone is no longer required, click on the check box to delete the zone.
- Click on the Save button to save any modifications to the geo-fence zone. If a zone was deleted, simply refresh the page to update the view on the map.