Client Portal Access allows you to grant your customer access to the TrackTik system. The customer will only see data related to their site. In the case of a master site with child sites, the customer will have the option to see either aggregate data for all sites, or each site’s data individually.
- Click the Client Portal Access link to grant your customer access to their site(s).
- Click Create A Client Access. Fill out the form to create the access.
First Name: First name of the client you are granting access to.
Last Name: The client’s last name.
Picture: Add an optional photo of the client.
Phone: The client’s phone number.
Choose a Password: Enter a password for client access.
Confirm Password: Enter the password again.
Force to Change Password: Customer must change password on next login when this option is checked.
Permissions: Select the role you would like to assign to the client.
Status: Select from the drop down to either grant or revoke access.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Edit button to edit the client access.
- Click the Sub-Sites button to grant access to specific groups of sub-sites.
- To attach a sub-site to a site, click the Attach a Subsite button.
- Start typing the name of the site to assign it as a sub-site.
- Click the Save button to assign the sub-site.
- Click the Remove Relation button to remove the subsite.