Most of the settings you can configure for zones, are the same ones you can configure for sites.
Follow the steps below to set the zone configurations.
- Hover over the Sites (Client) tile.
- Select Site Zones (Groups).
- Click on the zone you will be configuring.
- Once you have accessed the zone, a row of configuration options will be displayed at the top.
- New Site: Create a new site from within the zone,
- Assign To This Zone: Assign an existing site to zone.
- Bulk Change: Make bulk changes, such as assigning or unassigning multiple sites to the zone at the same time.
Zone Configuration Options
- Zones Sites/Clients: A list of sites assigned to the zone. You can also assign and un-assign sites to the zone in this tab.
- Sub zones: View a list of sub zones assigned to the zone or assign additional or remove sub zones.
- Edit: Make edits to the zone name or address.
- Contacts: Zone contacts are managed in the same way as site contacts. Please refer to the site contacts section for more information.
- Security and Patrol: The Security and Patrol tab under zones contains the same options as Security and Patrol under sites. Please see that section for more information.
- Notifications: Notifications set at the zone level will apply to the zone only. Please see the section about notifications for more information.
- Zone Report Settings: These settings allow you to designate specific report templates as zone reports. Any templates so designated will be available for guards to fill out at the sites within the zone.
Note: The report template must be designated as On Demand.
Check the templates on the left to make them zone reports. Once selected, they will appear in the list on the right.
- Zone Users: Zone Users are employees who have been assigned to the zone and can work there.
- Positions: View a list of positions associated with the zone, or add a new position. Please refer to this article to learn more about creating positions.
- Message Board: View and post messages on the zone message board. To learn more about using the message board, please refer to this article.
- Schedules: View the schedules for the users assigned to the zone. To learn more about scheduling, please refer to the TrackTik BackOffice user manual.
- Runsheets: Create run sheets to manage your patrols. To find out more about patrols, please refer to the TrackTik Mobile Suite user manual.
- Lone Worker Settings: Use this section to schedule Lone Worker check ins. To find out more about TrackTik's Lone Worker feature, please refer to the TrackTik BackOffice Suite User Manual.
Click the Assign Employee button to assign the employee to the zone.
Filter by Skills: Begin typing the name of an employee to select employees by skills.
Select Employee: Begin typing the name of an employee to assign to the zone.
Select Date: As of this date, the person will be a zone employee.
Click Save to assign the zone user.
Positions: Follow the site instructions to create and configure positions at the zone. Positions you create in the zone will apply only in that zone.
Message Board: Use the zone message board to communicate with zone users. The zone message board works in the same way as the site message board.