You can set up custom templates for your guards to use while working in the field. Guards will use these templates to capture information about incidents and other events that they encounter.
You can also create report templates for specific clients and assign them to be used at those sites.
To categorize and customize your report templates, you can create report template categories group your templates according to types of clients you have
Under Settings > Report Templates, you will find the templates you have already created, and you will be able to create new ones. You can also modify and delete existing report templates.
Remember, it is best practice to add an incident category field to all your report templates to make Incident Analytics more powerful.
- New Custom Report: Create a new report template for employees to fill out.
- New Category: Create a new category to better organize your report templates.
- Print Template List: Print a list of your report templates in PDF format.
- Import Template Package: Click this button to paste a string that you can use to import an existing report template. You can find a list of report templates here.
- Bulk Change: Edit your report templates in bulk. Using this option, you make all your report templates active or archive them with the click of a button.
- Global: If the template is global, it is available in all regions.
- Name: The name of the report template.
- Category: If the report template has been assigned to a category, the name of the category will be visible here.
- View By: This field indicates whether the template is available to all accounts, to certain accounts, or on demand.
- Region: The region in which the template resides.
- Count: The number of times this report template has been filled out.
Edit: Click this button to edit the parameters of the form, such as the accounts it is assigned to, whether it approved automatically, whether it triggers a notification, and whether, after it has been filled out, it can only be viewed by administrators. For more information on the fields to fill out when creating or editing a form template, please see this article.
Field Set Up: Use this button to add, modify or remove fields in your report template. Please see this article for more information on setting up field templates.
Language Button: Click this button to translate each report field into the desired language.
For more information on setting up report templates, please see this chapter.